Ordre Des Lachés Index du Forum
Ordre Des Lachés
alliance du x2

Ordre Des Lachés Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Javascript Sdk Token ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ordre Des Lachés Index du Forum -> discotheque -> candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaasht

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Javascript Sdk Token Répondre en citant

Facebook Javascript Sdk Token
> DOWNLOAD

hani says:thank you so muchReply 18. Can I talk to you in private? If you are ok with it, please connect with me at lakshmiemeghanagmail.comReply 14. Object with ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. You can prompt your users to sign in with their Facebook accounts either by opening a pop-up window or by redirecting to the sign-in page. 'ECONNRESET' - connection reset by peer 'ETIMEDOUT' - connection timed out 'ESOCKETTIMEDOUT' - socket timed out 'JSONPARSE' - could not parse JSON response, happens when the FB API has availability issues. var credential = error.credential; // . In your apps, the recommended way to know the auth status of your user is to set an observer on the Auth object. of course you need to login to get a page token, else facebook cant know if the page belongs to you. auth.fetchProvidersForEmail(email).then(function(providers) { // Step 3. so php with curl is definitely the way to go, but you should cache the results in your own database too. Parsing Signed Request. var FB = require('fb'); FB.setAccessToken('accesstoken'); var message = 'Hi from facebook-node-sdk'; FB.api({ method: 'stream.publish', message: message }, function (res) { if(!res res.errormsg) { console.log(!res ? 'error occurred' : res.errormsg); return; } console.log(res); });. my-app-12345.firebaseapp.com//auth/handler) is listed as one of your OAuth redirect URIs in your Facebook app's settings page on the Facebook for Developers site in the Product Settings > Facebook Login config. You should call these methods from a background script rather than a browser action popup, as the authentication popup will cancel the browser action popup. }); . June 2014 at 12:32 . its called secret for a reason a user could change app settings with it, for example. if (error.code === 'auth/account-exists-with-different-credential') { // Step 2. How can I auto retrieve access token?Reply 18. After a user signs in for the first time, a new user account is created and linked to the credentials—that is, the user name and password, phone number, or auth provider information—the user signed in with. November 2015 at 18:03 Joe says:Thanks for your valuable response. FB.api('me', { fields: ['id', 'name'], accesstoken: 'accesstoken' }, function (res) { console.log(res); }. Antonio Reggiani says:Hi Andreas, thank you for this post. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Sorry, I forgot to mention, that I already do/did this. ghj says:How to get page access token without login ?Reply 16. Is the amount of data retrieve via the graph api the same with all tokens? Thanks.Reply 23. }); This is also where you can catch and handle errors. Passing Parameters. For improved security, as soon as you provide an app secret and an access token, the library automatically computes and adds the appsecretproof parameter to your requests. This is also where you can catch and handle errors. i hope that helps!Reply 30. April 2016 at 12:34 Andreas Teufel says:that is not possible. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. November 2016 at 20:51 Andreas Teufel says:you need to be more specific. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . var FB = require('fb'); FB.options({timeout : 1 , accessToken : ' accesstoken ' }); FB.api('/me', function (res) { if(res && res.error) { if(res.error.code === 'ETIMEDOUT') { console.log('request timeout'); } else { console.log('error', res.error); } } else { console.log(res); } }); 5a02188284
horses and tack for sale townsville facebookdownload link trainer farmville 2 trucchi facebookfacebook movil con chat para nokia n8like icon on facebook statusmtn cheat for facebookhow to change your password on facebook yahoofree download sinhala fonts for facebookcodes for icons on facebook chatdownload chat de facebookhow to create a new account for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ordre Des Lachés Index du Forum -> discotheque -> candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006